Searching...

MAC Blue Sorcery

This is a little present I got for myslef. I have a small problem with teal and turquoise eyeshadows - I can´t get enought of them! I just love this color and it looks so nice with my blue eyes and blond hair. So here is another piece in my collection. The turquoise part is amazing, well pigmented and applies without any problems. But I don´t like the silver part. It has big chunky pieces of glitter. Don´t even try to apply them with a brush, try your fingers. I made a quick look with this one. The color is on a black base, so it is not very accurate.

Malý dáreček, který jsem si pořídila. S tyrkysovými stíny mám trošku problém - nikdy jich není dost! Tuhle barvu prostě zbožňuju, hezky se hodí k mým modrým očím a blond vlasům. Takže tohle je další kousek do sbírky. Tyrkysová část je úžasná, sytá barva která se dobře nanáší. Stříbrná část už je trošku horší, obsahuje velké třpytky. Ani nezkoušejte je nanášet štětcem, radši doporučuju prstíky. Se stíny jsem udělala rychlé líčení, je to na černém podkladu, takže to úplně přesně neodpovídá.
.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!