Searching...

OPI Smitten With Mittens versus China Glaze Ruby Pumps versus Color Club Ruby Slippers

I know a lot of you out there want to see these swatched together, so I am posting a picture of a fellow nail polish addict Leo. She gave me the permision to share this comparison with you. It is perfect. Hope this helps. My favourite is OPI and I think I will wear it on Christmas.

Vím, že spousta z vás by chtěla tyhle laky vidět nalakované vedle sebe. Krásně se je povedlo nafotit jedné spolulakovací závislačce Leo. Moc jí děkuju, že můžu fotku použít a ukázat vám tohle srovnání. Snad vám to pomůže. Mým favoritem je teda OPI a asi ho budu mít i na Vánoce.

95 Color Club Ruby Slippers
96 China Glaze Ruby Pumps
97 OPI Smitten with mittens (
my pictures)
.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!