Searching...

Urban Decay Smoke Out Kit in Ju-Ju

This cute little set is a part of the Urban Decay Holiday 2009 collection. I got it from my lovely sister for my b-day and I absolutely love it. I am a sucker for palettes that are well put together and where all the things included are usable. I hate when half of the palette are not my colors. This one is just perfect. If you don´t know how to make a smokey eye get this palette. It includes instructions, which you can follow step by step. The kit also has a small mirror. And what else do you get? Four eyeshadows (two matte, two shimmery) which are very well pigmented, especially the two darker ones. Then you have the 24/7 pencil in zero, which is a great black. I think that these pencils are the best, I love them so much. They are waterproof and so creamy. In the lowest part of the kit there is a mini version of the Skyscraper mascara, which doesn´t add much volume, but it lengthens and separets the lashes nicely. Overall I really like this kit. I will try to do my eyes exactly as the instructions say, so wait for that :)

Tahle roztomilá sada je z vánoční kolekce Urban Decay pro rok 2009. Dostala jsem ji od své sestřičky k narozeninám a mám z ní velkou radost. Paletek, které jsou dobře poskládané není nikdy dost. Nemám ráda sady, kde je polovina věcí nepoužitelná nebo mi barevně nevyhovuje. Tahle je ale perfektní. Pokud nevíte jak na kouřové líčení, určitě si tuhle sadu pořiďte. Dostanete s ní totiž i kompletní návod, jak na to. Krok za krokem. Součástí balení je i malé zrcátko. A co ještě obsahuje? Čtyři oční stíny (dva matné, dva s perletí), které jsou velmi dobře pigmentované, a to především ty dva tmavší. Dále pak tužku na oči 24/7 v odstínu zero, což je černá. Tyhle tužky jsou nejlepší, co jsem kdy měla. Jsou krémové a zárověň voděodolné. V nejnižší přihrádce je mini verze Skyscraper řasenky, která sice moc objemu nedodá, ale řasy prodlouží a oddělí. Celkově jsem se sadou moc spokojená. Zkusím si pak oči namalovat přesně podle instrukcí, tak si na to počkejte :)
.
eyeshadows / oční stíny
instructions / návod

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!