Searching...

CND Anchor Blue and CND Violet Shimmer

If you want a good creme polish you can never go wrong with the new CND line. At least that is my experience so far. This one is no exception. Anchor Blue i a mid-toned creme blue which is so smooth and creamy. Applies very well and is very pigmented. You will need just one thicker coat or two normal. Isn´t it gorgeous?


Now if you think creme polishes are boring or you want to change your mani after a few days try layering it with a polish from their Effects line. I chose Violet Shimmer. The shimmer is very fine and you can see it very well from certain angles. Gives the base color more depth.


There is one more thing I noticed with these two polishes. The caps don´t sit well and polish gets into the screw and everywhere. It is a lot of mess. Now I already had about seven bottles from the new CND line and this has nevver happened to me before, so not all of them do this. Maybe I was just "lucky". Did this happen to anyone too?

* the product(s) in this post were sent to me by the manufacturer or their PR company.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!