Searching...

Misa Girls Night Out - Three Different Ways!

Something to cheer up your Monday! This polish was fun :) I took a lot of pictures of it. The problem was I didn´t know which to show you. I decided that I will show you three and you see for yourself what you like most.

So we start with Misa Girls Night Out, a very vivid neon. The color is pink but with a hint of purple. I was amazed with the application. Neons are hard to apply but this one went on so nice and creamy. On the picture I have two coats and as you can see there is still VNL. I also didn´t use a top coat so the finish is semi-matte.

Now you know how I hate VNL...I just can´t help myself. So I did a very easy trick to hide it. I used ManGlaze Matte Is Murder and a piece of tape. It was quick. So here is an inspiration for those of you, who like to add something extra to your normal polish.

Now if you still think it is not enough and you want to play a little bit more, go on and have some fun with stamping. I used a glossy black polish and Bundle Monster plate BM12. Again, very easy and looks pretty.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!