Searching...

Illamasqua Art Of Darkness Collection: Precision Ink in Alchemy

I am so excited! I love summer but there are moments one wishes it is fall/winter already...and one of them is the new collection from Illamasqua called Art Of Darkness. What can I say about Illamasqua? I LOVE this brand and not only their nail polish :) Now if you think of their beautiful packaging and the whole image, it is one of my favourite make up brands (bye bye MAC).
Today I want to show you a product from their new collection - the Precision Ink in shade Alchemy.

what Illamasqua says: "Precision Ink - an iconic pen with a fine tip allowing for defined, precise application for the face and body. It dries within seconds and stays color true from dusk until dawn..."


The liner comes in a sleek black tube. I found it very easy to work with. I like the handle, it is nice to hold and long, so you have control of what you are doing. The tip is very precise (click on the picture to see it in a full size - I left it big). I took a picture of the pen with the Illamasqua polish in Spartan so you can have an idea of how big it is. It contents 1.8ml of product.


Now about the color. It is a very pigmented yellowish gold. It shines like crazy. I swatched it with the Illamasqua Liquid Metal in the shade Solstice so you can see the difference. Now the best part is how long it lasts. What Illamasqua says about the product is absolutely true. I put it on my hand waited a few moments and then tried to rub it off, no matter how hard I tried it styed! Wow! I tried it after a few hours and it was the same. Makes you think...will it go off? :) oh yes, with an oil based remover, no problem.


And here is a quick look I made with it. I love the combination of purple and gold. I did a sleeping eye so you can see the pen :) I have oily lids but that was no problem, it stayed on.


The precision liner will also be available in black (the shade is named Abyss - love it). When it comes out I am for sure buying it too. This stuff is great! If you don´t want to miss the launch of the Art Of Darkness Collection watch The Official Illamasqua blog.

* the product(s) in this post were sent to me by the manufacturer or their PR company.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!