Searching...

Eyeko Cream with Extra Glow

I got the chance to try out this new limited edition cream from Eyeko. As a sucker for all highlighters I was very curious about it :)

what Eyeko says: "Eyeko Cream with Extra Glow is a multitasking highlighter with all the benefits of your favourite cult classic Eyeko Cream. This NEW dreamy pink cream is loaded with micro light reflecting pigments perfect for creating a soft focus sheen. Add a flattering highlights to brow and cheek bones, your cupids bow, even collar bones and shins for a touch of moonlit magic."


The cream comes in the cutest packaging ever :) So sweet. The pink round pot contains 28ml of product which is a lot considering that you are not going to use it on your whole face like a normal cream. The texture is thick which is great to work with.


The cream itself is light pink with silver shimmer. Once you blend it you can´t see the pink any more. There is no glitter. The shimmer is very light, it gives that nice glow. I have been using this cream in all kinds of ways, even tried it on the whole face (don´t do that - disco ball alert!). I like it most mixed with my foundation (you need a very tiny bit). It gives me that nice glow for everyday wear. I also like to put a little of the product on my cheekbones or under the eyebrows. It blends out very well and I think it is a great product to experiment with.


Overall I like the idea of a highlighting cream and I like to use it when I am in a rush. For those of you who like these kinds of products a must have. And as always with these products less means more! You really need only a little of the cream and it will go a long way.
You can buy the cream for £8.00 at Eyeko. The shipping is free in the UK and EU. If you spend over £10 and type the code 101 into the special comments box you will receive a free gift! They also have some very pretty polishes, so have a look :)

* the product(s) in this post were sent to me by the manufacturer or their PR company.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!