Searching...

OPI Cuckoo For This Color versus China Glaze Emerald Fitzgerald

This week I will be showing you some comparison posts with polishes from the new Swiss Collection by OPI (if you missed my swatches of the collection have a look here). I start with the greens. I have been asked to compare Cockoo For This Color with China Glaze Emerald Fitzgerald. I wanted to do this comparison from the time I saw both IRL :) On the right you can see the bottles. You can´t say there is any difference. Now both of these polishes need two coats, so no difference here either.

As you can see from my swatch, there is a slight difference between them. Emerald Fitzgerald (EF) has more shimmer which gives the feeling that the color has more depth than Cuckoo For This Color (CFTC). This difference is only visible if you look really close at them, so normally you just think they are the same. It depends on what you like more...OPI or China Glaze. I think the brush factor is most important here :)
Which one do you like more?
Stay tuned for other comparisons :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!