Searching...

Essie Protein Base Coat

It is kind of funny, that my favourite nail treatment is from Essie, a brand that I don´t have a single polish from. I had some of their polishes, but can´t work with their brush, so got rid of them. But that´s not the topic today, I want to talk about this base coat. I actually never had any serious problems with my nails. They are strong and healthy, but I had a lot of staining from dark colors I often use. I also had a brokem nail now and then and you know how irritating that can be! Before I got this one, I had base coats from OPI and China Glaze, but none of them did the job right. I am using Essie about half a year now and since then my nails don´t break, they are not stained by polish and they actually grow faster. Essie Protein Base Coat is milky when applied and dries really fast. Wearing it alone gives your nails a healthy look.

Je trošku ironií, že moje nejoblíbenější péče o nehty je od Essie, značky od které nemám jediný lak. V minulosti jsem nějaké měla, ale všech jsem se musela postupně zbavit, nevyhovoval mi jejich štěteček. O tom ale třeba někdy jindy, dneska chci mluvit o tomto podkladovém laku. Se svýmy nehty jsem vlastně nikdy neměla nějaké vážné problémy. Jsou zdravé a silné, ale dřív jsem je měla zažloutlé od tmavých laků, které nosím často. Občas se mi i nějaký zlomil, což dokáže pěkně otrávit! Předtím jsem vyzkoušela podkladové laky od OPI a China Glaze, ale u žádného jsem nepozorovala nějaké zlepšení. Essie už používám půl roku a od té doby se mi nehty nelámou, nejsou zažloutlé a dokonce i rychleji rostou. Essie Protein Base Coat je mléčný a po nanesení velmi rychle zaschne. Když ho budete nosit samotný, vaše nehty získají zdravý vzhled.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!