Searching...

Frankenpolish I.

I was going trough my nail lacquers and doing some cleaning when I came across a half full OPI Natural Nail Strengthener that I don ´t use anymore. I wondered what to do with it and thought of making a franken :) I really enjoyed the whole process, will have to try this more often. So what I used? I took this OPI + Color Club black + MAC pigment Blue Brown + MAC Glitter Brillants in purple and Barry M Kingfisher. What do you think about it?
.
Dělala jsem si trošku pořádek v lacích na nehty, když jsem narazila na způlky vypotřebovaný OPI Natural Nail Strengthener, který už nepoužívám. Přemýšlela jsem co s ním a napadlo mě namíchat si svůj vlastní lak :) Výrobu jsem si moc užila, určitě to ještě párkrát zopakuju. A co že jsem to použila? Kromě toho OPI to byl Color Club black + MAC pigment Blue Brown + MAC Glitter Brillants odstín purple a Barry M Kingfisher. Co si o něm myslíte?



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!