Searching...

OPI Pretty & Privileged

It is starting to be really hard to make good swatches. Fall is coming and the clouds hide the sun for the whole day :( Yesterday I had China Glaze Blk-Bila-Bong but there was no sun and you really need it, to get all the beauty out of this polish. So maybe next time. Today I have for you a beautiful red. I don´t wear reds much, I think they look better on shorter nails. Despite that, I think that this one looks great on everyone. It really shines! It comes from the 90210 Collection. I have two coats.

Začínám mít trošku problémy udělat hezký fotky. Podzim se blíží a je čím dál tím víc zataženo a sluníčko za celý den nevyleze :( Včera jsem měla nalakovaný China Glaze Blk-Bila-Bong, ale bez sluníčka se prostě nafotit nedá. Nevynikla by ani polovina jeho krásy, takže někdy příště. Dneska pro vás mám nádhernou červenou. Sama červené laky moc nenosím, myslím, že víc sluší kratším nehtíkům. Tenhle ale snad vypadá dobře na všem, úplně září! Byl součástí kolekce 90210. Na fotkách mám dvě vrstvy.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!