Searching...

Golden Rose 136

This is my only polish from Golden Rose and I don´t know much about the brand. Their polishes are very cheap (2 dollars, OPI costs 17 dollars here!) and they have quite a wide variety of colors. I have to say, that I don´t like when polishes don´t have names, just numbers (same as Versace). 136 is a nice metallic purple. I didn´t like the brush and it was hard to work with. I had some serious brush strokes with the first coat, the second was a bit more even. After a few hours tipwear was visible. Guess I will stick with my favourite Color Club, China Glaze etc.

Toto je jediný lak, který od Golden Rose mám a o firmě toho ani moc nevím. Jejich laky jsou levné (40-50Kč) a mají docela širokou škálu odstínů. Osobně nemám moc ráda, když odstíny mají jen čísla a žádné názvy (jako třeba i u Versace). 136 je hezká metalická fialka. Se štětečkem se mi špatně pracovalo, nevyhovoval mi jeho tvar. Možná i to způsobilo, že v první vrstvě byly hodně vidět tahy, ve druhé už se to srovnalo. Už po několika hodinách jsem měla trochu oprýskané špičky. Asi zůstanu u svých osvědčených značek jako Color Club a China Glaze atd.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!