Searching...

Fauxnad

A while ago I ordered a set of six stamping plates from ebay (I only have a picture of five, I can´t fitd the sixth). I knew it was fauxnad, but wanted to give them a try and see how they are different from Konad which I fell in love with. After publishing some of my manis with them I got a lot of questions, so I thought I would make a special post about fauxnad. As I said I ordered these form ebay, the seller was maytheps-au. They have tons of other things for nail art, but I don´t know how about the quality. This seller is from Hong Kong, despite that my package arrived fast and well packed. You can get six image plates for about 8 dollars. Before starting stamping with these don´t forget to remove a plastic cover on them (as you can see on my picture). These are really easy to work with. Easier than with Konad, because the designs are less complicated. Talking about the designs they are a bit boring compared to Konad. You get mostly flowers and stuff like that, but very nice. I had no images for the whole nail in this set. What I did get was a plate with Hello Kitty!!! Some of the images are mirror. All in all I recommend these, but I think you should use the original Konad stamper and scraper to get a good result.

Před nedávnem jsem si na ebay objednala sadu šesti destiček na razítkování (na fotce jich je jen pět, šestý nemůžu najít). Věděla jsem, že je to fauxnad, ale chtěla jsem je vyzkoušet a porovnat s Konadem, do kterého jsem se zamilovala. Poté, co jsem na blogu zveřejnila některé své nehtíky s nima, dostala jsem ohledně nich spoustu dotazů. Proto o nich dělám speciální příspěvek. Jak už jsem řekla, objednala jsem si je na ebay. Prodejce maytheps-au má tuny dalších věcí na nail art, nevím ale jak jsou na tom s kvalitou. Přestože je prodejce z Hong Kongu, balíček dorazil rychle a dobře zabalený. Za asi 160Kč získáte šest destiček. Než začnete s razítkováním, nezapomenťe strhnout vrchní fólii (viz fotka). S destičkama se pracuje velmi dobře, dokonce jednodušeji než s Konadem díky tomu, že vzory nejsou tak propracované. Většina vzorů jsou kytičky, takže oproti Konadu trošku nuda, jsou ale pěkné. V téhle sadě jsem neměla žádné vzory na celý nehet. Co jsem ale měla byla Hello Kitty!!! Některé ze vzorů byly zrcadlové. Celkově je určitě můžu doporučit, ale přece jen si myslím, že byste s nima měli používat originální Konad stěrku a razítko.
.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!