Searching...

MAC Style Black

Today was the first day of this collection in the Czech republic and I couldn´t miss that. In the last couple of weeks I tried not to buy any new cosmetics, but really couldn´t miss this collection. I said that my favourite color is purple, well that is true only half way. My most favourite color is black, I love it on everthing. When I saw the first pictures I knew I had to have the mineralize eyeshadow in Young Punk. And even in reality it was just stunning! Black base with purple shimmer and glitter. The glitter is not so chunky as in the previous mineral eyeshadows. I recommend using a base under it (eg. paint pot). The other shades were also really nice, I wish I had more money :) From the polises I really liked Baby Goth Girl.
P.S. I will announce the winner of my giveaway tommorow, so stay tuned :)

Dnes bylo uvedení kolekce Style Black na český trh a u toho jsem nemohla chybět. Posledních pár týdnů jsem se snažila nekupovat si žádnou novou kosmetiku, ale tuhle kolekci jsem si nemohla nechat ujít. Psala jsem, že moje nejoblíbenější barva je fialová, ale to byla pravda jen zpoloviny. Mojí úplně nejmilovanější je černá, miluju ji na všem. Jakmile jsem teda viděla první obrázky téhle kolekce, bylo jasné, že musím mít minerální stíny Young Punk. Naštěstí byly úžasné i naživo. Černý základ s fialovými třpytkami, které ale nebyly tak velké, jako u předchozích kolekcí. Stíny nejlépe vyniknou na nějaké krémové bázi (např. paint pot). Ostatní odstíny byly taky úžasné, ale držela jsem se :) Z laků byl opravdu nádherný Baby Goth Girl.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!