Searching...

Color Club Love 'Em Leave 'Em

Another piece from the Wild At Heart Collection. This is a beige nude holo. When I saw it at first, I thought that this one is going to go away. But when I had it on my nails, I really liked it. I don´t normally wear this kind of color, I find them so boring. Being a holo makes it so special and I really like it! I have two coats and they were just fine.

Další kousek z kolekce Wild At Heart je tenhle béžovo tělový holograf. Když jsem ho poprvé viděla, myslela jsem si, že ho budu muset poslat dál. Ale hned po nalakování se mi na nehtech moc zalíbil. Takovéhle barvičky normálně moc nenosím, zdají se mi nudné, ale tím že je to holograf je vyjímečný. Opravdu se mi moc líbí. Na fotkách mám dvě vrstvy, dokonale kryly.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!