Searching...

OPI Holiday Glow

I had really high expectations with this shade and that is the problem :( It is not so nice as I thought it would be. I mean it is a nice shade, but it is just too brownish for me, I hoped it would be a bit on the purple side when I saw the promo pictures. Brown is not the right shade for me, I don´t feel good in it. This one needs three coats to hide the nail line. Despite my disappointment I think a lot of people will love this one, because it is unique.

Na tenhle odstín jsem se hodně těšila a to se mi trošku vymstilo :( Čekala jsem, že bude mnohem hezčí, než ve skutečnosti je. Je na můj vkus moc dohněda, podle prvních promo fotek jsem čekala odstín trošku víc dofialkova. Hnědá opravdu není nic pro mě, nesluší mi. Pro plné krytí jsou potřeba tři vrstvy. Přestože já jsem z něj zklamaná, myslím, že se bude hodně lidem líbit, je to jedinečný odstín.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!