Searching...

Color Club Master of Disguise Mini Set

I have some pictures of this cute mini set. First I have to say, that I don´t have the black (I gave it away), so there will be no pictures of that. The collection has four mini polishes (Color Club minis are 7ml, which is twice more compared to OPI). On the first picture is Ghost of Chance which is a white creme. My first white! Next I layered it with one coat of Abracadabra and the last picture is Taboo! a blue based purple. All the colors are nice and opaque in two coats.

Dnes pro vás mám pár fotek téhle mini sady. Černou jsem dela pryč (jeden černý lak mi stačí), takže ten nafocený nemám. Kolekce kromě něj obsahuje další tři mini laky (Color Club miniatury jsou dvakrát větší než OPI). Na první fotce je Ghost of Chance, krémová bílá. Můj první bílej lak! Hned jsem ho vyzkoušela s jednou vrstvou Abracadabra. Třetí fotka je Taboo!, modro fialová. Všechny barvičky jsou moc hezké a plně krycí ve dvou vrstvách.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!