Searching...

China Glaze Retro Diva Collection

First of all I have to share with you something that is actual. It is the new China Glaze Retro Diva Collection. I never buy whole collections, I just pick shades that I fall in love with. It´s always difficult with China Glaze because it is my favourite nail polish brand, so I always tend to buy a lot :)
I will be posting the polishes as soon as I swatch them. For start, I am posting part of the collection in their bottles, enjoy:

Nejdřív se musím podělit s něčím, co je auktuální. Je to nová kolekce China Glaze Retro Diva. Sama si nikdy celé kolekce nekupuju, vždycky jen pár laků, co se mi líbí. U Chiny Glaze je to trošku složitější, protože je to moje nejoblíbenější značka laků na nehty. Proto mám občas nutkání nakoupit jich co nejvíc :)
Postupně sem budu dávat obrázky jedotlivých laků, ale nejdřív alespoň část kolekce v lahvičkách:




Cords, Skate night, Short and sassy



Stella, Let´s groove

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!