Searching...

Color Club Wild at Heart

I´m desperately waiting for a new collection from Color Club. I love their nail polishes because they always come up with fun colours and are very affordable. But it is quiet a problem to get them :( Anyway....what I want to show you today is their fall 2009 collection called Wild at Heart. There are six polishes and three lip glosses. Pictures in their bottles are here. When I look at them, I think I will have to have at least three of them. What do you think?


Už se nemůžu dočkat nové kolekce od Color Club. Jejich laky jsou úžasný a cenově dostupný, trochu horší už je to s jejich nákupem. Dneska vám chci ukázat první obrázky jejich podzimní kolekce pro rok 2009, která se jmenuje Wild at Heart. V kolekci je šest laků a tři lesky na rty. První fotky v lahvičkách jsou tady. Mám takový pocit, že si aspoň tři z nich budu muset pořídit. Co si o nich myslíte vy?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!