Searching...

Nfu Oh 63

At last!!!!!! My first Nfu Oh!!!! I am so excited :) I wanted these little beauties from the first time I saw them, but it is a little difficult to get a hand on them. My first is 63 whih is a silvery pink holo. In the shade it looks quiet normal, but wait till you see this one in direct sunlight! My eyes nearly popped out. I think even my camera didn´t know what to to with this one :) Oh, and I so much love the bottle. I love to wear corsets. So please enjoy the pictures I will shortly have another Nfu for you.

Konečně!!!!! Můj první Nfu Oh láček!!!!! Jsem z něj nadšená :) Nfu Oh jsem chtěla od první chvíle, co jsem je někde viděla, ale není zrovna jednoduché si je pořídit. Můj první je teda odstín 63, což je světle růžovo stříbrný holograf. Ve stínu vypadá docela nevinně, ale počkejte si na sluníčko! Málem mi vypadly oči z důlků. Myslím, že ani můj foťák nevěděl, co s tím :) Nádherná je i lahvička s detailem šněrování korzetu, které sama ráda nosím. Teď už fotečky a brzo bude další Nfu.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!