Searching...

China Glaze Short & Sassy II.

I just want to show you a few more pictures of this lovely polish. Ofcourse I could not resist making it matte and here is the result. I think it looks really nice, don´t you?

Chtěla jsem vám ještě ukázat další fotky tohoto úžasného odstínu. Samozřejmě jsem neodolala a zmatnila ho. Myslím, že je moc hezký i takhle, nemyslíte?



Then I have a reader request. Day asked me to compare Short & Sassy with Branding Iron. So here it is: index China Glaze Skate Night, middle China Glaze Short & Sassy, ring China Glaze Branding Iron, pinkie OPI Bogota Blackberry.


Pak tady mám něco na přání čtěnáře. Day chtěla vidět Short & Sassy a Branding Iron vedle sebe, takže tady to je: ukazováček China Glaze Skate Night, prostředníček China Glaze Short & Sassy, prsteníček China Glaze Branding Iron, malíček OPI Bogota Blackberry.




And with a matte topcoat:
¨
A s matným nadlakem:


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!