Searching...

Part of OPI Spanish Collection

This is just a quick post. I have a bottle picture of four shades from the OPI Spanish Collection. I will have no swatches of these because they are not for me. I don´t like this collection much, it is another disapointment from OPI :( I hope the holiday collection will be better. So here we have from left: Barefoot in Barcelona, Can You Tapas This?, Pamplona Purple and Give Me Moor!

V tomto krátkém příspěvku jsem vám jen chtěla ukázat část španělské kolekce od OPI. Nebudu mít žádné fotky na nehtech, protože nejsou moje, takže alespoň v lahvičkách. Tahle kolekce mě ničím neoslovila, bylo to zkrátka další zklamání od OPI :( Doufám, že vánoční kolekce už bude lepší, zatím to tak vypadá. Takže zleva tady máme:Barefoot in Barcelona, Can You Tapas This?, Pamplona Purple a Give Me Moor!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!