Searching...

NYX Girls Special Glitter

Today I have something a bit crazy. Two polishes from NYX. I love the bottles. First I will start with the one I liked. It is shade 233 and it has small glitters of old pink colour. I really liked the result when I put it on black polish (used Color Club Black). I might actually wear it like this, but not alone. The other polish was a horror. It is the shade 250 and has purple hearts. I put a heart on all my fingers, but it would look better just one heart on one hand. Anyway it was very difficult to apply, the hearts slip of the brush. They also didn ´t hold on my nail, because I don´t have them flat.

Dneska trošku šílenost. Mám tady dva laky od NYX. Tyhle mají krásné lahvičky. Nejdřív začnu s tím, který se mi líbil. Je to odstín 233 a má v sobě malé tyčinkovité třpytky ve starorůžové barvě. Lakovala jsem ho na černý základ (Color Club Black) a výsledek se mi líbil, myslím, že bych s tím možná i šla mezi lidi :) Druhý lak byl katastrofa. Je to odstín 250, což jsou fialová srdíčka. Myslím, že by stačilo jedno srdíčko na celou ruku, já jsem nalakovala všechny nehty. Aplikace nebyla zrovna jednoduchá, srdíčka ze štětečku sklouzávaly dolů. Na nehtu nedržela, protože je nemám ploché. NYX má takových glitrových laků mnohem víc. Seženete je na Cherryculture za 2 dolary
.



233:





250:


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!