Searching...

OPI Melody In Mocha

I have mixed feelings about this one but let´s start from the benning. This polish is from the Holiday in Harmony Collection from 2004 but it still can be found online (ebay...). It is a cool shimmering brown taupe with small golden glitter. I really love this one in the bottle but I am not sure what I think of it when I look at my nails. On the pictures I have three coats but for full coverage it would need four. So what do you think?
.
Tak s tímhle kouskem mám trošku smíšené pocity, ale nepředbíhejme. Tento lak je z kolekce Holiday in Harmony z roku 2004, ale stále se dá sehnat třeba na ebay. Je to studená šedo hnědá se zlatými třpytkami. V lahvičce vypadá dokonale, ale nejsem si jistá jestli se mi líbí i na mých nehtech. Na fotkách mám tři vrstvy, ale pro plné krytí by byly potřeba čtyři. Tak co myslíte?



+ Essie Matte About You


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!